See for yourself:
While her jabs at Obama were met with rousing applause from a live audience, internet onlookers have not shared the reaction. Comments on various websites that have posted the above video include things like "Hillary is flat out desperate..." "she is just looking mean spirited" "Hillary's campaign just proves how cynical we have gotten in America" and last but not least "what a b*tch."
In Hillary’s defense the media hasn’t been easy on her. It seems like everyone from the Today Show anchors to Saturday Night Live writers are taking pot shots at her.
Still it seems like Hillary could have picked something other than his support of hopes and dreams to parody and poke fun at. This only exaggerates her persona as a domineering and heartless being. To be honest, I had a very clear analogy in my head as I watched this clip. I couldn’t help but think of Maleficent from Walt Disney’s 1959 adaptation of Sleeping Beauty.
1 comment:
I think she's clearly shifted tactics and is emphasizing her experience and his lack of experience. It wasn't helping her to just seem to be making fun of the thing that others find so appealing--his optimism. If she looks like a "mean girl," it's only going to hurt her.
Post a Comment